I just have to say man you are really good at making sigs! Enough said!
Thanks man! and on that note:
I just have to say man you are really good at making sigs! Enough said!
What you'd like: For the girl and the gun to be cut out
Picture:![]()
Size*: 500-600 by 200-400 (whatever works best for you)
Colors: red, black, blue
Style**: the character & gun poking out of the dimensions of the sig-box
Text: There is now a .50 cal bullet attached to your head.
Any other info: also want my name in the lower-right hand corner

Thanks man! and on that note:
![]()
What you'd like: Signature
Picture:![]()
Size*: Your preference
Colors: Black and Red
Style**: Abstract
Text: SiSSY LaLa
Any other info: You are teh super sig maker!
Do you mind if I use a render? If I cut that out it wont look as good. I prolly wont be able to find that exact pic of her but it might be close.
urple, red and black
Once again, awesome sauce. Thanks Byakuya!