Byakuya's all anime sig shop.

Should my shop stop being anime only?


  • Total voters
    73
  • Poll closed .
Oo I like :D

You're right, the text doesn't fit very well with the picture. I like the third one best, your eye is impeccable.

Hopefully leadership won't think it's too racy xP

Cool glad you like it. Also dont worry about it being too bad, I've had a lot worse (or better ;D).
 
enzot.jpg

Hopes u like!

@Azn: I was just able to find a good render of him so, ill get on that soon. Sry for the delay.
 
not crap...
I put up wat colour I want
But u change the colour to look better than wat I pick
 
What you'd like: Signature
Picture: Anything with Tidus and Yuna like this, this or this.
Size*: Same size as my current sig (it could be bigger or smaller if that would make things easier).
Colors: Blue
Style**: Byakuya style!
Text(no tags pls): "Tidus" and "Global Recruiter Trainer"
Any other info: I'm looking to incorporate my two signatures into one signature, and put my global recruiter trainer information on my first signature. If you want, you can even just put the "Global Recruiter Trainer" in my regular signature, and that would be fine. A change would be cool too though.

Thanks a lot in advance Bya! I love your work (as you probably know already since I come to you for all of my art work requests).
 
Last edited:
What you'd like: Signature
Picture: Anything with Tidus and Yuna like this, this or this.
Size*: Same size as my current sig (it could be bigger or smaller if that would make things easier).
Colors: Blue
Style**: Byakuya style!
Text(no tags pls): "Tidus" and "Global Recruiter Trainer"
Any other info: I'm looking to incorporate my two signatures into one signature, and put my global recruiter trainer information on my first signature. If you want, you can even just put the "Global Recruiter Trainer" in my regular signature, and that would be fine. A change would be cool too though.

Thanks a lot in advance Bya! I love your work (as you probably know already since I come to you for all of my art work requests).

Only the best 4 you Tidus.
 
aznmaster.jpg

Sry it took so long, It was kinda hard to make a sig with such low res renders. :)

outlaw.jpg

Enjoy


As always fellas any changes I can make let me know. :)
 
Wow, Bya!

You never cease to amaze me. I love it. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it.
 
What you'd like:Sig
Picture:a really epic gundam dual/aka 2 gundams fighting XP epicly
Size*:Sig
Colors:any except pink only for rofl lazers 0.o
Style**:any
Text(no tags pls):Hunk,eG,recruiter,Ins division
Any other info:ily <3
 
What you'd like:Sig
Picture: One Two Three
Size*:Up To You
Colors:Up To You
Style**:Abstract
Text(no tags pls):SiSSY LaLa

Sorry, but I was wondering if you could work you magic on some crazy sig that has those three pictures in it. If you can tho.

I think I'm addicted to you signatures, lol.
 
What you'd like:Sig
Picture:a really epic gundam dual/aka 2 gundams fighting XP epicly
Size*:Sig
Colors:any except pink only for rofl lazers 0.o
Style**:any
Text(no tags pls):Hunk,eG,recruiter,Ins division
Any other info:ily <3

Sure thing!
 
What you'd like:Sig
Picture: One Two Three
Size*:Up To You
Colors:Up To You
Style**:Abstract
Text(no tags pls):SiSSY LaLa

Sorry, but I was wondering if you could work you magic on some crazy sig that has those three pictures in it. If you can tho.

I think I'm addicted to you signatures, lol.

:D Thanks for the support! Few things though, The second image is unuseable, theres simply too much background interferince in front of her (glowing stuff/dust). If I did use it it would most likely look rather bad :/. And I dont want you to have a bad looking sig!
I dont know if you know what a render is and or if, you've looked through some, but pretty much its a pre-cut image thats, loads easyer to work with. I could use your stock images, but if you'd like, you can look though some of them here: http://planetrenders.net/ they have some good ones (you may have to make an account). Another site is www.animerender.com, you need to register and post 25 time in forums to full view renders but if you see one you like PM me the link to it and the name and ill pull if for you (have a gold account there).

THANKS!!
 
Last edited:
:D Thanks for the support! Few things though, The second image is unuseable, theres simply too much background interferince in front of her (glowing stuff/dust). If I did use it it would most likely look rather bad :/. And I dont want you to have a bad looking sig!
I dont know if you know what a render is and or if, you've looked through some, but pretty much its a pre-cut image thats, loads easyer to work with. I could use your stock images, but if you'd like, you can look though some of them here: http://planetrenders.net/ they have some good ones (you may have to make an account). Another site is www.animerender.com, you need to register and post 25 time in forums to full view renders but if you see one you like PM me the link to it and the name and ill pull if for you (have a gold account there).

THANKS!!

Ok, we can forget the second image since there's a lot of stuff in the way. But man, I keep finding cool pictures. I feel torn between them! If you would, could you brain storm which of the image I want will work together nicely?

Uno Two
 

Latest posts

Back
Top