Byakuya's all anime sig shop.

Should my shop stop being anime only?


  • Total voters
    73
  • Poll closed .
Excellent

I would love a sig. With my name on it.............trying to think of a picture at the moment...............something germanesque to match my name............what do you think?
 
sissylaa2.jpg


Hope you like it :)
If you think it needs a border let me know, I was kinda on the fence.

Edit: better with border.
sissylaa2border.jpg



@hunk, still collecting images!
 
Last edited:
What you'd like:Sig
Picture: hitman blood money. the hitman of course
Size*:Sig
Colors:any e
Style**:any
Text(no tags pls): none at this time
Any other info:make it as epic and badass as possible!
 
I would love a sig. With my name on it.............trying to think of a picture at the moment...............something germanesque to match my name............what do you think?

Ummm you gana have to be a bit more specific, pls look on the first page and follow instructions on how to post a proper request. Untill then im moving on to the next in line.
 
dopey.jpg


Enjoy dopey! I highly suggest you reconsider letting me put your name on it. You dont want anyone esle stealing it do you?
 
Last edited:
haha alright. i agree. think of another badass sig also. im making websites for business and they seem to like me to have hit-man as a trademark of my work. il link you to my site once its up on the business page

to sum it up. id REALLY appreciate it if you make another EPIC (like this one) Hit-man sig
an orignal copy without the name and one with dopey for the forums.
id like it if you can pm me with both if it isnt to much trouble
 
sissylaa2.jpg


Hope you like it :)
If you think it needs a border let me know, I was kinda on the fence.

Edit: better with border.
sissylaa2border.jpg



@hunk, still collecting images!

OMG! *head explodes*

Once again, thank you Byakuya, and you are teh awesum.
 
Picture:http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper1198/stills/6s8a31z4.jpg
Size*:SIG SIZE
Colors:Orange,White,and Purple
Style**:Awesome
Text(no tags pls):C.J. Spiller , Tiger Guy
Any other info:I hope you don't mind not doing an amine sig. If you want to do a amine sig, just do I tiger and say Tiger Guy. Thanks!

I hate to turn ppl away but honestly... Im not to sure I can do anything extravagent with this. 1) its not a render and 2) its of real ppl, thats not to say I
cant make a good sig with a real person but theres something about football pic that dont make good sigs in my mind. If your dead set on it, of course ill make you one, but just be aware of that. If you haven't tryed I would suggest harmonix.
 
picture:Gumdam 00 the 4 Gumdams
Size*:Sig
Colors range: any
Style:GUMDAM
Text(no tags pls):KingR
Any other info:Just the cool Gumdams from 00
 

Latest posts

Back
Top