Byakuya's all anime sig shop.

Should my shop stop being anime only?


  • Total voters
    73
  • Poll closed .
Welcome back!! :D *Cheers*
First reopening request!
What you want: Signature.

Text (no tags pls): Diamond and When your in a band, you have to practice.

Style*: Concert background

Any other info: None.

Picture, its rendered btw! [ame]http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz297/itsumoassassin/Renders/___K_ON___Akiyama_Mio____by_Arieaes.png[/ame]
 
Last edited:
woah.. dusty xD
Ok, Here goes nothing!

What you want: Gundam 00 Rizer

Text (no tags pls): End All Wars Through Armed Intervention

Style*: Tech/Cool

Any other info: If can Put KR Decade somewhere in it.. small i guess? ;P
 
What you want: Signature

Text (no tags pls): Tom Bombadil

Style*: Intense/Flashy

Any other info: Just a picture of Hei from darker than black using is electricity please :]
 
Welcome back, glad to see your back to making Sigs. Must be hard to hold down this and do the AH. Your a gift to eGO with your art.

What you want: Do you do avatars?

Style: sexy

Text: Rawsword

Other: If you dont do avatars disregard this please.
 
Last edited:
I'll request as soon as I'm finish with the render :D

Update:

Now I'll make a request

What you want: Sig

Style: Whatever fits with the render

Text: Since I don't know the name of the character, just put Dark Saber. Btw, no tag please.

Other: Use the render below for the sig

1254028633099.png
 
Last edited:
What you want:Shinji Hirako from bleach (cause i like his bankai ) sig/spray i guess.

Text (no tags pls): bluE - The Sniper

Style*: Uuuuuuuber scary :D

Any other info: Using his bankai, no mask (if you dont know what it is never mind that part, dont wanna spoil it for ya), if youre too busy at the moment u can put it on hold i wont mind. Thanks in advance Byakuya
~bluE
 
Last edited:
Sry Diamond, all that text made it look bad. If you really want it, I can put it in there. But for now I just slid in your name.

diamon.jpg


Hope you like it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top