Byakuya's all anime sig shop.

Should my shop stop being anime only?


  • Total voters
    73
  • Poll closed .
Welcome back, glad to see your back to making Sigs. Must be hard to hold down this and do the AH. Your a gift to eGO with your art.

What you want: Do you do avatars?

Style: sexy

Text: Rawsword

Other: If you dont do avatars disregard this please.

Just wondering do you do avatars, never got a responce.
 
leapoffthepage.jpg


I hope u like it!
 
Hey Byakuya!Since I've seen your work is amazing and you do many great anime sig I would like to request one,if you have time.
I would like these pictures:http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=3&pos=70
http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=3&pos=69
Put them one next to other or/and make one a little bigger or a little smaller.Experiment a little and surprise me ;)
Text:''Nothing personal. It's just revenge.'' and my name
Style:I have not experience with these things so whatever you think is better.
Thanks in advance Byakuya!
I know it will be great;)
 
What you want:Signature (if you can, make it as a wallpaper as well)

Text (no tags pls): "Falco" and "Watch the skies!"

Style*: sexy and serious

Any other info:If you do decide to make a wallpaper, go all out in it, and send me a PM when ready, for the sig well something with Samus (Body suit or Zero suit) would be nice. Other than that, I'll let you decide.
 
*takin a few days off from sig makin', hang tight guys ill get to yur siggies soon.*


-this has nothing to do with god of war 3 being out. *wink*-
 
*takin a few days off from sig makin', hang tight guys ill get to yur siggies soon.*


-this has nothing to do with god of war 3 being out. *wink*-

Some how I think he is gonna be playing God of War 3.... any one else get that feeling?
 
-PLEASE NO PM REQUESTS-

What you want:

GRIFF988
Style*:Scary or Dark

Any other info: Edgegamers logo or saying would be good enough....i trust you will make it pwn... (oh ya and i play cs only . . . incase thoughts come up :) thanks..oh ya im christian so if a cool looking scary cross type thing is in your bag of tricks that would be nice.
 
What you want: Super awesome Byakuya sig.

Text: SiSSY LaLa

Style: As sexy as possible.

Picture: You choose. I want a surprise! >.<
 
Hey Byakuya!Since I've seen your work is amazing and you do many great anime sig I would like to request one,if you have time.
I would like these pictures:http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=3&pos=70
http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=3&pos=69
Put them one next to other or/and make one a little bigger or a little smaller.Experiment a little and surprise me ;)
Text:''Nothing personal. It's just revenge.'' and my name
Style:I have not experience with these things so whatever you think is better.
Thanks in advance Byakuya!
I know it will be great;)

2 renders thrown in together wont look good.
 
-PLEASE NO PM REQUESTS-

What you want:

GRIFF988
Style*:Scary or Dark

Any other info: Edgegamers logo or saying would be good enough....i trust you will make it pwn... (oh ya and i play cs only . . . incase thoughts come up :) thanks..oh ya im christian so if a cool looking scary cross type thing is in your bag of tricks that would be nice.

so...what do you want?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top