Byakuya's all anime sig shop.

Should my shop stop being anime only?


  • Total voters
    73
  • Poll closed .
What you want: Sig

Picture: Demon's Souls game

Style: Dark, Scary

Any other info: i would like it to say Tri Shot and a picture of Demon's Souls(game) in background
 
Err, I'd like to request one! c;

Render/Picture: I'd like one of Itachi, please. :3
Style: Dark; Uhh, bloody && scary?
Any other information: I'd like it to say "You bleed just to know you're alive",
and I'd also like it to say "Sasume"

Thanks! :)
 
Want: Avatar
Picture: Naruto in Sage mode
Style: Make it transparant within the forums
Other: Please make it just his head if you can. I don't need the whole body, just head :)

Cheers and thanks in-advance!
 
What you want: Avatar for forums and possibly for Steam~

Picture: Anything from the Vongola family from Hitman Reborn!

Style*:Colorful or Epic!

Any other info: Just put my name in there somewhere, please and thanks again Bya! <3
 
Happy Easter Byakuya and friends! Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday!

And apparently they reduced the file size allowed for sigs to 97.7 KB, but mine was 100 :( so it doesn't work on here anymore.
 
Last edited:
Byakuya means to host it from an external website like photobucket or whatever :P
 
What you want: Sig

Render: EDIT: Actual Render - [ame]http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz297/itsumoassassin/Renders/King_Kazma_Tribute_by_aun61.png[/ame]

Style: Colorful

Any other info: I'd like the character to be poking outside of the signature border a little bit please.
 
Last edited:
Signature Request

What you want: Signature

Render: Good

Style*:Metallic , Red White Black

Any other info: =(e)= Use your creativity:)

Ledzo
 
Signature Request

What you want: Signature

Render: Good

Style*:Metallic , Red White Black

Any other info: =(e)= Use your creativity:)

Ledzo Thanks
 
What you want: A cute signature :]

Render - [ame]http://i510.photobucket.com/albums/s349/Sarge5laughter/normal_5f4jkff.png[/ame]

Surprise me and make it cute <3

Thanks <3
 
synysterspirit.jpg


lets get this ball rollin again eh?
 
Back
Top