Byakuya's all anime sig shop.

Should my shop stop being anime only?


  • Total voters
    73
  • Poll closed .
sasume.jpg
 
Byakuya, I got a render
[ame]http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz297/itsumoassassin/Renders/King_Kazma_Tribute_by_aun61.png[/ame]
 
mysterypenguin.jpg


I was on the fence about the motin blur, if you dont like it I can remove it.
 
Last edited:
What you want: The Lucky Charms Dude. Something Cool. Be Creative.

Render: Lucky Charms Guy.

Style*: Cheerful and Colorful

Any other info: Be Creative. (:
 
What you want: Signature

Render: [ame]http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp212/Puterio/rendercaseroritsu.png[/ame]

Style*: Fun, moody, musical

Any other info: Have fun with it.
 
Last edited:
When you read this dont misunderstand, im not angry or anything. But basicly when you post an art request in 7 shops at once your basicly saying (how I see it), that you do not have faith that my sig will be good enough. You prolly dont mean that, but its kinda offensive. Anyways its mine and a couple other shop owners policy.
 
What you want: Spray/Signature

Render: I do not have a render

Style*: Kind of like Misty/Shattering effect, but with a nice flow to it <3

Any other info: Can it say Anna on it somewhere in a nice font? Also, can it be an anime girl from Bleach?
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top