Byakuya's all anime sig shop.

Should my shop stop being anime only?


  • Total voters
    73
  • Poll closed .
What you want:Kratos from God of war

Color: Black and Red

Style*: Dark

Any other info:eG tag and my name on bottom right corner, and.... hehe "The admins of eGO have abandoned me" somewhere up top

Go nuts with it
 
What you want: signature

Render: Splinter cell witch ever you think look cools

Style*: Dark, sneeky slithery,

Any other info: have fun and make it look kool k thanks :D
 
What I want: Signature and Spray

Render: For Signature=http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7947798940/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/05/25/itachi_.jpg For Spray=http://www.narutohq.com/gallery/albums/Naruto%20Wallpaper/Itachi-Wallpaper06.jpg

Style= abstract. be creative

Any other info= wanting eGO symbol in there. I have seen people make it red somehow, if you could do that, it would be nice. Also, both backgrounds with those be red and black. Matches the characters personality. my name in it (Mayhem Death) in the edgegamers format (on top of site).

Thanks!

Can you re submit that link as a...link so I can click on it. I tryed copying it but nothing showed up.
 
What you want: sig

Render: Duo Maxwell

Style*: death, dark, god of death like. black wings if possible. :)

Any other info: my name duo in bottom right corner

p.s.

love the works you have done
 
What you want: Signature

Render: I'll give you a couple to choose from. Personally any of them works for me, but whichever you find easier to work with is fine with me.
[ame]http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss18/fullmetalFTW4/1242291670148.png[/ame]
[ame]http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss18/fullmetalFTW4/1234370152929.png[/ame]
[ame]http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss18/fullmetalFTW4/1232804961349.png[/ame]
http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss18/fullmetalFTW4/1232658474943.jpg
[ame]http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss18/fullmetalFTW4/1232657803524.png[/ame]

Style*: Work your magic on it.

Any other info: As long as it says C.C., I will be in your debt.
 
Bare with me guys, I upgraded to 64-bit 7 so I have to reinstall my PS
 
i was wondering if we had a lulu in our ranks. :D and yes take your time Byakuya. glad to see to have come to the light side of the force. :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top