Byakuya's all anime sig shop.

Should my shop stop being anime only?


  • Total voters
    73
  • Poll closed .
10666519.jpg


Hope u like it, also hope it pays homage to your favorite character.
 
Last edited:
was wondering if i could make another request.

What you want: sig

Render: Gundam Deathscythe or Deathscythe Hell

Style*: death, dark,

Any other info: N/A
 
Hey dude! I am ready for a new sig and I know you are the one to do it. That is, if you want to do it for me...

I want to give you a couple of different images to work with if that is cool. They all have Toph from avatar the last airbender in them though. She is my primary focus with this sig.

I like the background in this wallpaper: http://media.photobucket.com/image/toph wallpaper/starrwulfe/wallpapers/Tophfighterwallpaper.jpg

I like the primary image in this wallpaper: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/ph...vatar-the-last-airbender-7556806-1024-819.jpg

Style: Dark, uber stylized

Other Info: Could you include my name in there?

If one of the photos isn't working out for you I understand you and trust you will make something super freaking awesome. Please though try to make Toph's clothes look like they do in the cartoon if you could. I want them to be green if at all possible.
 
its the sig im using right now, i made it and i fail, could you make the quality of the sig better and the black back ground to transparent?? thanks
 
its the sig im using right now, i made it and i fail, could you make the quality of the sig better and the black back ground to transparent?? thanks

Wut... please put all requests in the proper format.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top