Byakuya's all anime sig shop.

Should my shop stop being anime only?


  • Total voters
    73
  • Poll closed .
Hi! I need to update my sig! Can I get a cool "techy" protoss sig. with my eg tag on too?

preferably blue and maybe black with a zelot and dark templar in the background? I know it'll be awesome! Thanks!

-Evil
 
What you want: Signature

Render: [ame]http://i510.photobucket.com/albums/s349/Sarge5laughter/shimapan.png[/ame]

Style*: Surprise me

Any other info: I hope this is okay :)

BYAKUYA
 
cnhn.jpg


I like this one, but im not IN like with it.

Ill see what else I can come up with.
 
I dunno if this is challenging or not (i think it is but then again i can barley use pc or anything)
Render: k so i would like ichigo from this picture far left:http://media.photobucket.com/image/...i Ichigo/c5ec2d78478a04fc8578503168e86821.jpg
from this picture kinda in the middle: http://i.animecrazy.net/Ichigo_Kurosaki.jpg
and him in this one far right (i dunno if you can colour him in or anything): http://dev.atlphotography.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Bleach__Hollow_Ichigo_by_TAKORUone.jpg
Style*: kinda light to ark as you go left to right

Any other info: if you could put "DeathAngel" in letters along the bottom in like red/black or something cool. if you have any questions pm me or something thanks :)
 
I dunno if this is challenging or not (i think it is but then again i can barley use pc or anything)
Render: k so i would like ichigo from this picture far left:http://media.photobucket.com/image/...i Ichigo/c5ec2d78478a04fc8578503168e86821.jpg
from this picture kinda in the middle: http://i.animecrazy.net/Ichigo_Kurosaki.jpg
and him in this one far right (i dunno if you can colour him in or anything): http://dev.atlphotography.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Bleach__Hollow_Ichigo_by_TAKORUone.jpg
Style*: kinda light to ark as you go left to right

Any other info: if you could put "DeathAngel" in letters along the bottom in like red/black or something cool. if you have any questions pm me or something thanks :)

Ok let me see if I understand this correctly, you want a sig with 3 sections with those three pics?
 
Ok let me see if I understand this correctly, you want a sig with 3 sections with those three pics?
From what I understand, he wants the pic divided into Normal, Reaper, and Hollow Ichigo, like a before and after thing with three sections.
 
Precisely what i meant with the three sections :P. Sorry about that i'm told i explain things in a... unique way :)
 
Precisely what i meant with the three sections :P. Sorry about that i'm told i explain things in a... unique way :)

I understand, do you mind if I use my own pics for it? Ill keep the theme the same i.e., normal-bankai-full hollow.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top