Byakuya's all anime sig shop.

Should my shop stop being anime only?


  • Total voters
    73
  • Poll closed .
aizen.jpg


If you insist on a manga scan pic, I can make another, no sweat. Enjoy.
 
What you want: Any type of sig that bests suits the things below.
Render: Anyone
Style*: Sexy (female), Colourful (Blue is my favorite colour).
Any other info: Besides my username JavaBasher in the perfered eGO style font, ill leave anything else up to you.

If you can get this done for me, Id greatly appreciate it, plus a thanks in advance! :)
 
What you want: Any type of sig that bests suits the things below.
Render: Anyone
Style*: Sexy (female), Colourful (Blue is my favorite colour).
Any other info: Besides my username JavaBasher in the perfered eGO style font, ill leave anything else up to you.

If you can get this done for me, Id greatly appreciate it, plus a thanks in advance! :)

Ill get to it soon.
 
What you want: Good sized sig. Not small but I don't need huge.

Render:
http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/flcl/mamimi_samejima/flcl_mamimi0093.jpg

Style*: Cold/dark colors to fit with the image. Dark overall. Something in the sig to compliment the brightness of the cigarette as well?

Any other info:
My name, font to go with style. I hope the image is not too grainy to work with but I'm sure you'll shrink and it looks fine even shrunk a little. Also, I like simple things as well. I'm not a man who gets angry when you don't get all whoa-explosive with the brushwork lol
 
Last edited:
What you want: Any type of sig that bests suits the things below.
Render: Anyone
Style*: Sexy (female), Colourful (Blue is my favorite colour).
Any other info: Besides my username JavaBasher in the perfered eGO style font, ill leave anything else up to you.

If you can get this done for me, Id greatly appreciate it, plus a thanks in advance! :)


javaj.jpg
 
What you want: Spray

Colors: any awesome colors that you have/ what you pick

Have something with guns lol and make it pop out! also i would like it to have my name rank in ego and the ego sysmbol somewhere please!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top