When all else fails, play turret defense

BFM

Active Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2009
Messages
260
Sure, we didn't win, but we had fun giving up.

turretdefense.jpg
 
Last edited:
L2P Tower(turrent) defense
you gotta space out the towers and upgrade them
too many level 1s fails once too many people start coming :O
 
This tactic should be used for everyday use, think of the possibilities and real world applications! I suggest sending this to DoD asap.
 
If only we get them all to level 3...It would have been hilarious...
 
L2P Tower(turrent) defense
you gotta space out the towers and upgrade them
too many level 1s fails once too many people start coming :O

I was thinking turret defense from starcraft, but you make a valid point...
 
I wish I could participate in some of the scrims (e vs eG of course, or well really any I'm qualified for) but they always seem to be at odd times for me. Either I'm not at home, with no chance of getting home any time soon, or its a time I simply cannot use my computer due to homework or my sister (her computer broke, so my parents said that she has to use my computer for the next few months, even though I bought it and we have to have equal amounts of time on it :P, she should pay me for some of it. Oh well, she usually gets on in the morning when I'm sleeping so its fine)
 
Wait, so is warpath back? I was on vacation without internet last week. If so, that makes this even more awesome.
 
Back
Top