Some Dog Tag Scrim Fun

Artinz

EGO Addict
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
1,258
So... at the end of the Dog Tag Scrim, the eG's were wondering what to do. ENGY TURTLE! Anyways, I couldn't record sound, so I put a song and got WMG pwnt. So, while waiting for audioswap to kick in, I'm posting it.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezWUcxr9LD4[/ame]
 
Looks amazing. xD

I can't wait to become an eG so I can Be a part of that event. :D
 
It was a good game. And i'm very proud of the G's team-sportsmanship
 
I remember wayyy back when eGO had one of its first dog-tag scrims with eG's vs eGO's in DoD. More than half of the eG's left because we were getting rolled. I'm so glad to see that people actually stayed to have fun rather than leave in a temper tantrum.
 
I remember wayyy back when eGO had one of its first dog-tag scrims with eG's vs eGO's in DoD. More than half of the eG's left because we were getting rolled. I'm so glad to see that people actually stayed to have fun rather than leave in a temper tantrum.

qft

we had a scrim a few months ago.. eG vs eGO... we won. and when there were still 2 rounds left in the match... 90% of the eG's left... we were kinda disappointed in them... the ones who stayed though (like 3 of them) were honorably praised.

Remember its just a game. someone will lose. its supposed to be for fun... and running out in a temper tantrum just shows your level of maturity (or lack there of)
 
When geno spy capped it with those sentries I almost died laughing. The ego team went crazy.
 
"Guys, let's go all engineer."
"Why do you want to do that?"
(random person) "SENTRY LINE!!!!!"
"What about the back point?"
(random person) "Who cares, let's just build.)
*60 seconds later Geno caps... :P
 
LOL, by the time I tried to join the scrim it was already full, so I just played some CSS on the jail server, LOL ;)
 
Really, the 4-0 score doesn't show how close it really was. Especially the first 2 rounds, those were epic... of course then we O's finally figured out something was going crazy with the ubers the G's were using, traded in our Kritz, and the rest is history.

I REALLY REALLY wish I had gotten a demo of Kunai ubering me as an engi at the end. I couldn't aim my wrench I was laughing so hard at the bodies all around us.
 
I would have gotten in but my TF2 crashed while downloading the map, then when I restarted it was full already
 
That looks like a lot of fun :) Hopefully in the next e vs eG something like this is going to happen :P
 
Back
Top