A Artinz EGO Addict Joined May 28, 2009 Messages 1,258 Aug 23, 2009 #1 Laugh, cry, have a heart attack, whatever.
Rellik EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 4,322 Aug 23, 2009 #4 true to life picture is true to life lulz thanks for posting Arty! lol
M Masterpiece Famous Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 577 Aug 23, 2009 #5 I don't see anything different from everyday on this picture?
M Mental Buga Thread Thumper Joined Mar 3, 2008 Messages 1,098 Aug 23, 2009 #8 RAWR .. Mental by name, Mental by nature !!
I iGreen EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 1,945 Aug 23, 2009 #9 Can see you've been working on your 'war-face' Mental
Ritsu Poster Joined Aug 1, 2009 Messages 243 Aug 24, 2009 #10 LOL omg what's with the eyes?!? Hahahahah
WaterSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2008 Messages 2,158 Aug 24, 2009 #11 Heavy Says: I see what you did there...
L Lance EGO Zealot Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 1,744 Aug 24, 2009 #12 Also, bugabugabugabugabugabugabuga
N Noise Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 2,422 Aug 24, 2009 #13 I think a little part of me just died when I saw that picture. So scary... D: