I is very sad

AnotherAsian

Active Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2009
Messages
283
I missed the Soldier vs Demo event. Tell me how it turned out, someone. I is very sad that I missed my very first event as a eGO member. I hope another will come soon. :( :( :(
 
Don't worry - I missed my first as well. Plenty more will come :)
 
I missed It to. :|

I was to busy playing Shadow Complex on my 360. :D
 
No worries! We will be hosting plenty of events ( mostly everyday)

Why dont you come check out the MeetNGreet tommorrow at 8 CST 9 EST?
What we do is introduce ourselves while messing around on a random map, overall it ends with you possibly having a few people added to your friends list!
Hope to see you there!
~Zerg
 
Just a reminder as well, there will be another class event this saturday coming the 29th !!
 
Back
Top