Logitech USB headset sounds.

Meowcenaries

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 24, 2009
Messages
4,595
I am having trouble with my headset, you can hear me, i can hear certain sounds at a high volume, and others at a low, like your voices, the guns are weird sounding, the voices are a bit different, on any program, youtube, CS:S, TF2 all of it, different, any help on this?
 
Yes. Btw, I put on StabUwitharose's headset and his works just fine on mine. So... Just that add on.
 
Use stabs? :P

Ummm, it could be some wire issues?

How long have you had your headseT?
 
Use stabs? :P

Ummm, it could be some wire issues?

How long have you had your headseT?

Yea, on my old headset, it started doing the same thing you're describing, but much more dramatically. I found out later that my new puppy had been chewing away the wire while I was out.
 
Use stabs? :P

Ummm, it could be some wire issues?

How long have you had your headseT?

For maybe... 2 months, Nothing chews on it, my cats are pretty well behaved. Wires probably could have melted, cuz i listen to music.. ALOT.
 
Is StabUwitharose's headset a USB one? Also, have you tried your headset on another computer?
 
the problem is you have a logitech headset. I had 2 of those before I got tired of replacing them for similar problems. Get a turtle beach! you will not regret it!
 
Back
Top