A new misc item released today?

Goretex

Thread Junky
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
805
Today is the birthday of TF. Partymod is being forced on all servers :D I would be on the lookout for another limited misc item today.
 
So that's why there are party hats on the servers... Yes PLEASE POST IF YOU DO FIND SOMETHING thank you! :D
 
Was a really good time back in 1996... :D Oh man, 13 yrs off and on playing Team Fortress.. Just to think there's so much other things I could've done... and how happy I didn't do them.
 
Truthfully, that would surprise me. Valve just made a large update, and because of the negative feedback from the soldier medal fiasco, I think they will just say happy birthday and be done with it.
 
Truthfully, that would surprise me. Valve just made a large update, and because of the negative feedback from the soldier medal fiasco, I think they will just say happy birthday and be done with it.

I agree, however I think that it wouldn't be out of line to think they might give everyone some kind of surprise. Or maybe even just a sneak peek at something new coming.
 
Well since Valve is in Seattle they are on PST. So that would be 11pm Eastern, at which point, I am sleeping to then get up at 5am to go to the gym and workout since I dont have Weightlifting this semester, have it next though!
 
Back
Top