eGO and Random Servers

Nice job!

@The other eGOers: You should go to other servers and just pay a visit to help promote eGO's name! If you make a good example of us, some of the people on the server might join! (Don't advertise though, that's a bad example)
 
I was'nt really expecting a response like this lol but I'll take whats handed to me.

I used to be one of "those" players yea, those who cause chaos swear spray porn pics disrepect admins you name it I've done it that was before I had the great honor of finding an eGO server. When I first joined an ego server which was the TF2 game I thought to myself the rules here are tighter then a nuns (censored) but to my surpize there was no one swearing or disrepecting each even calling people noobs and I saw they where just having fun so I stuck around. For some reason to this day I do not know why I did'nt act like a jerk.

Just kinda melded into the server and really started to enjoy the game instead of bickering with someone over the mic. So I decided to take another path and try to be the "good guy" so to speak and thus far I think I have done that. :)

Thanks for the replies.
 
Great work Empty.
It's awesome to hear that we're not just representing eGO in a positive light on other servers, but that it's showing them that all the rumors from random pubs aren't true.

Keep it up. :)
 
Pm me the ip, I'd be glad to stop by!
Nice job empty, I would have rage quit to another server LOL
 
excellent show. i can see why you are an eGO nicely done. make everyone know who we are!
 
Good job empty. Sadly not everyone will see reason. The only time I ever play away from eGO servers is to go TF2 surfing. I go to a certain clans server because they're the only clan that has a surfing server thats always poplulated. I don't wear my tags there because I would imagine that a large number of their pubs have been banned from our servers. Last time I logged into their servers it took 3 seconds for someone to make a racist comment. Its a shame that things are that way.
 
Last edited:
Nice way to represent the clan e mpty.

:).

Yeah I think some other servers need to see how mature we are instead of the rumors... ^.^
 
What?! You mean there's other servers out there beside eGOs?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top