New Diablo III class announced!

I play Dungeons and Dragons and my favorite class is monk, so I am definitely going for monk first.
 
I will give my decision of what I will play first after they announce all the classes ^.^ and yes this reminds me of the assassin too :D

I really want to play a barbarian, but I also want to play a paladin if they release one.
 
Wow! Definitely a good class! Yeah, I can see how there's a correlation with the Monk and Assassin, but still. I really hope they bring back a real Assassin character! :P That'd definitely be my first character.
 
I just want a class with poison nova :O but he looks really fun. I still plan on rolling witchdoctor first (well sorc ... err wiz for mf first assuming loot system is the same)
 
If anyone remembers Diablo 1, there was an expansion made that had the monk as a playable class. They're not breaking new ground here, just bringing back a class that probably didn't get much face time. Still can't wait for this game though :)
 
If anyone remembers Diablo 1, there was an expansion made that had the monk as a playable class. They're not breaking new ground here, just bringing back a class that probably didn't get much face time. Still can't wait for this game though :)

Yeah, the Diablo 1 expansion was developed by Sierra if I recall. I think it'll be very cool to see what the D3 version of the Monk will be capable of. From what I can tell from the videos I watched, it's mostly going to be a class focused on multiple monster melee combat with a splash of range spell repel abilities. Too cool! :cool:
 
It's been a heck of a long wait between classes. Hopefully we won't have to wait so long for the final one.
At the moment my money is still set on being a Barbarian. Just whirlwinding into a big pile of generic skeletons looks fun :D
 
the monk is going to be like the assassin with a little bit of buffs and low to med armor class
 
Can't wait till it comes out finally! Monk doesnt look to bad. But still barbarian looks better. But of course I like the run in and bash!
 
So the Barbarian class is pretty standard, the wizard class is the sorceress class redone with new spells which I love, the Witch Doctor is like a Necromancer and Druid mushed together, the Monk is like an Assassin.

So the missing classes would be Paladin and Amazon. Maybe they can mush them together and make like a Holy Ranger type class with auras and ranged weapons or and Elven class ranged weapons with magical abilities.

Honestly what I'd really like to see is Vampire class, I mean they had the Druid in LoD be a werewolf so why not a Vampire class that would be my first class to play with. Gauntlet type melee weapons, increased spd, endurance, life at night and lower stats during the day and etc so on and so forth.
 
Back
Top