Google Reader is your Friend!

PhIxX

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jul 2, 2008
Messages
712
Khaotic Ord3r turned me on to Google Reader a few weeks back and now I'm completely addicted. It doesn't catch everything on the forums, but I feel a lot more involved with things now that I can just peruse everything that is going on and chime in when I have something to add.

Seriously, http://www.google.com/reader , add edgegamers.org , and then watch what is happening from your mygoogle page.
 
I guess that would be pretty useful if I had a lot of websites to check up on.
 
At first I was like "Nuh uh!"
And then Google Reader is all like: "Yuh hu!"
And I was all like: "kk"

Like it.
 
The google set of productivity tools are actually pretty good compared to Ms office. Google is my bestest friend :)
 
don't start with an rss reader, they will only enslave you!

<- enslaved
 

Latest posts

Back
Top