CoD:Modern Warfare 2 - Who already pre-ordered it?

dude i cant wait for this to come out. I hope there is a prestige edition for PC, anyone know for sure what the deal is on that yet?
 
bad idea man, steam sucks for CoD games, your going to want to go and buy it so you got the CD and Key! and that sexy box it comes in


LoL Jake...........I'll buy it and send you the "SEXY BOX," So you can do what ever it is you do with it.......
 
YES!! make sure the CD and KEY is in the SEXY BOX! thanks..!

LoL, I'll send you something cd in shape.......A donut for you "Fat Boyyyy"....Inside joke so people don't get uptight
:facewall:
 
I would love to pre-order it, but I just can't bring myself to buying a $60 game for the PC.

I pre-ordered Left 4 Dead 2 instead which is supposed to be $45 if you pre-order from GameStop. Depending on what comes up, I may cancel it.

I'll get MW2 for Christmas ;).
 
I pre-ordered two Prestige Editions because my Dad really wanted one as well just for the NVG's. They're quite the penny.
 
MW2 is going to be amazing! CANT WAIT AT ALL!!!!!!!

To answer the question, no I didn't reserve because the computer one never runs out...................ever :O
 
#1, it's a terrible game (imo). CoD2 was the best.
#2, I'm boycotting it because of the price hike.
#3, I have enough games already ;P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top