CoD:Modern Warfare 2 - Who already pre-ordered it?

i have reserved mine and buying the prestige edition... $150 for the prestige :)
 
i preodered it. but for 360. my 360 clan is going to have this as our other main game. the other is gears 2. if it is really good i will get a copy for pc too. peasoup
 
Still not sure if I should get this for PC or PS3 >__________<
leaning towards PC but i have a bunch of friends i play with on ps3 that are getting this game...so I am still sort of on the fence
 
Still not sure if I should get this for PC or PS3 >__________<
leaning towards PC but i have a bunch of friends i play with on ps3 that are getting this game...so I am still sort of on the fence

Do NOT get the PS3 version. Please, for your own good, buy a copy for the PC.
 
Still not sure if I should get this for PC or PS3 >__________<
leaning towards PC but i have a bunch of friends i play with on ps3 that are getting this game...so I am still sort of on the fence

Buy which version most of your friends will be playing.
 
WOOT! Going out to buy an Xbox 360 Elite and to Pre-Order MW2!!!!!!! :drool:

Can't wait. I wish it came out on september tenth which is my bday :P
 
I have not yet got it, i will wait. Gamestop is close to me. What is the price of it? 69.99?
 
I've pre-ordered it. I don't know why? I guess I have money to burn. I'll probably play it a year after it's out like all the other 100+ games I have on my desk that are still unpackaged.

Peace!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top