Hi everyone!
I'm starting a team right here and now so if you're looking for a spot let me know!! I want the team to play to win but I want us to have fun even in defeat.
I'm a good Engie on defense and a good pyro on offense. I'm looking to get a little bit of everything in order to have a
We're also looking for a good team name... Something that will strike fear and loathing in the hearts of our adversaries but will still pass EGO's PG-13 language requirements. How about: The Heavy Whisperer with Cesar Milan.... obviously a raw unedited idea that might need refining.
OK, so either PM me or leave a reply here...
Tempus
I'm starting a team right here and now so if you're looking for a spot let me know!! I want the team to play to win but I want us to have fun even in defeat.
I'm a good Engie on defense and a good pyro on offense. I'm looking to get a little bit of everything in order to have a
We're also looking for a good team name... Something that will strike fear and loathing in the hearts of our adversaries but will still pass EGO's PG-13 language requirements. How about: The Heavy Whisperer with Cesar Milan.... obviously a raw unedited idea that might need refining.
OK, so either PM me or leave a reply here...
Tempus






