- Joined
- Jul 27, 2009
- Messages
- 291
Oh no, not your typical failure on startup.
This is something much more sinister.
On our Jail server I spawned stuck in the floor in one of the cells.
To free myself, I tried knifing the ground.
Yay! It worked!
Uh, oh. Where'd my knife go?
Lo and behold, my knife and arms were outside of the cell, stuck in the floor, knifing at random.
Player's chat was not marked with a team color, and I recieved the following message:
"Your memory is corrupt, restart your game client."
A player was disconnected for the reason "Disconnect: You have a virus" before I restarted.
The restart fixed it for both of us, but if there's a specific way to avoid this, please let me know.
On a semi-related note, I always get a map mismatch notice and kick on the jail server (Deleting my ba maps fixes it.)
This is something much more sinister.
On our Jail server I spawned stuck in the floor in one of the cells.
To free myself, I tried knifing the ground.
Yay! It worked!
Uh, oh. Where'd my knife go?
Lo and behold, my knife and arms were outside of the cell, stuck in the floor, knifing at random.
Player's chat was not marked with a team color, and I recieved the following message:
"Your memory is corrupt, restart your game client."
A player was disconnected for the reason "Disconnect: You have a virus" before I restarted.
The restart fixed it for both of us, but if there's a specific way to avoid this, please let me know.
On a semi-related note, I always get a map mismatch notice and kick on the jail server (Deleting my ba maps fixes it.)





