Introducing: Seed Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me on Avalanche... I'll be seeding on weekends and Friday (Also on weekdays but shorter amount of time) I'll be as attentive as possible :P
 
it would be cool to see if this would work in different divisions like TF2, CSS, or COD.
 
i'm not gonna sign up for any particular server to go into, whatever server looks like it really needs the most help i'll go in and seed whenever
 
Sorry I havent been seeding at night, havent really been home the past two weeks, with california burnin down again its been busy, ill get back to it as soon as I get some time.
 
Put me down for strand.. I will be gone for 2-3 weeks for surgery but i will seed as soon as i get back and now until i leave for the hospital.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top