Introducing: Seed Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
J-Wall can I switch from Donner to Sniper, I cant do donner because when I leave work at 5 or 6 its usually full, so I leave it connected to sniper server
 
Hey,
I have a question.
When we are playing on games other than DOD:S and those games require the Steam Settings to change,should we remove the {S} tag?
 
You only need to wear the {S} tag when you're seeding. I've seen a lot of you wearing the {S} tag while you're playing, and this is unnecessary.

I'll be updating the first post with new additions/changes.
 
Put me down for any server that need the most help. I play on kalt but i can donate for any server that is not doing so good on numbers. Thanks all and god bless all of you.
 
Help! How are most of you adding this signature? Every time I try it comes out with a ugly white background. I have tried using the signature editor with both option 1 which is to enter the url of the image, and I have tried option 2 which is copying the image to my computer then uploading it. Still get the white background. Is there an HTML code I need to add? I have also tried changing the edit options. That dosn't seem to make any difference.
 
should we use the when seeding or all the time?


From what I've seen, try to just have the {S} while seeding, then remove it for playing.

SFC Scott M said:
Help! How are most of you adding this signature? Every time I try it comes out with a ugly white background. I have tried using the signature editor with both option 1 which is to enter the url of the image, and I have tried option 2 which is copying the image to my computer then uploading it. Still get the white background. Is there an HTML code I need to add? I have also tried changing the edit options. That dosn't seem to make any difference.

For the small signature, the following code works for me:

HTML:
[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/14p6du.png[/img]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top