K Kamon Famous Joined Apr 6, 2009 Messages 543 Aug 27, 2009 #1 BALOGNE! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAA! We also did a Scout rush for kicks.
K Kamon Famous Joined Apr 6, 2009 Messages 543 Aug 27, 2009 #4 !Woodstock! said: Loved the spiked KGB. Click to expand... I know, I had to have it when I saw it.
Ritsu Poster Joined Aug 1, 2009 Messages 243 Aug 27, 2009 #5 Kamon said: I know, I had to have it when I saw it. Click to expand... Same, that thing looks DEADLY :angry:
Kamon said: I know, I had to have it when I saw it. Click to expand... Same, that thing looks DEADLY :angry:
C Carmine Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 2,924 Aug 27, 2009 #6 The barbed wire kgb? Thats my favorite skin, posted it in the post your skins thread.
O opscomm Forum Fiend Joined Apr 29, 2009 Messages 684 Aug 27, 2009 #7 I eould have to call that just absolutely excellent. I wish my heavy had spiked KGB.