C Cpt. Lavish Poster Joined Oct 10, 2008 Messages 151 Aug 28, 2009 #21 wow hi sir-fail-alout lol that happens in deathmatch dont feel bad
Burnt Fried Rice Active Member Joined Apr 13, 2009 Messages 362 Aug 28, 2009 #22 not very suprising score in a deathmatch
S spark EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 4,232 Aug 28, 2009 #23 Yeah, Hello to you.
X XpLoDiNgDyNaMiTe Rookie Joined Aug 26, 2009 Messages 34 Aug 29, 2009 #26 LOL I wonder what the other people thought of you.
Cyberia Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 2,671 Aug 29, 2009 #27 XpLoDiNgDyNaMiTe said: LOL I wonder what the other people thought of you. Click to expand... They were the ones trying to awp me in mid air
XpLoDiNgDyNaMiTe said: LOL I wonder what the other people thought of you. Click to expand... They were the ones trying to awp me in mid air