[FeC] would like to scrim with eGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FeC] AwsumOpposum

I made one post
Joined
Aug 28, 2009
Messages
1
Hello, I am [FeC] TeamFortress 2 section leader. We would like to have a friendly scrimmage between our two clans. Standard 6v6 CEVO rules meaning 2 of every class except medic and demo. We have a server to scrim on or we could use your servers either way works. I've tried adding iGreen and another eGO but they didn't add me back so I was unable to work this out. Thanks.
 
I am one of the TF2 Event Advisors. eGO does not have a single official TF2 scrim team. However, if you're interested in playing one of our many league teams, I may be able to help arrange a match (or more, as appropriate).

If you're interested, please contact me via PM.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top