Is there anyway to Overclock my Gateway 310s? I want to see what I can get out of it before I replace it in a month or Two. I have tried to go through the bios but it is locked and I cannot access any controls.
There are some programs that will allow you to overclock the processor using software, but I don't recommend using them. You can overclock with them, but without being able to adjust voltages, it won't be as stable as normal overclocking.
just remember like many name brand companies, there object is to save money and using locked parts is a good way to limit your capabilities. while there are unmentionable programs that can help break through those barriers i would not recommend it because of the simple reason is overclocking is only beneficial when you know the card and surrounding parts can support it ie. the power supply and heat prevention methods
Sorry Torzak there is no possible way you can overclock your PC. There are a few ways, if you wanted to spend some money but I wouldn't recommend it. You can buy a new motherboard or if possible write your own bias.