D Death_Blade EGO Zealot Joined Jul 19, 2009 Messages 1,850 Aug 29, 2009 #1 I made myself a signature but i have no idea how to put it on ((
Toasteddude Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 7, 2008 Messages 995 Aug 29, 2009 #2 You need to host it on an Image Hosting site like Photobucket. The site will give you an IMG link for your signature that you can paste in the signature box on this website (My Account -> Edit Signature).
You need to host it on an Image Hosting site like Photobucket. The site will give you an IMG link for your signature that you can paste in the signature box on this website (My Account -> Edit Signature).
R R3POMAN EGO Addict Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 1,178 Aug 29, 2009 #3 I think photobucket will resize it for you as well.
B Bravo Company Forum Fiend Joined Mar 30, 2009 Messages 645 Aug 29, 2009 #4 I always use photobucket but you can use Imageshack too. http://photobucket.com/ http://imageshack.us/
I always use photobucket but you can use Imageshack too. http://photobucket.com/ http://imageshack.us/