Smoke at Double Doors

People can watch short from A. Which is really a very easy spot to pick of T's. Yes so is the catwalk on their way, but it's easily more dangerous to try to pick-off T's there than at A.

The fact that 95% of people don't know how to rush short effectively, (me being in the 5%... if you've ever seen me play you'd know) a short rush is easily stopped with grenades... which usually turns into a CT win because 1/2 the team will sit at short and get blown up. Now if the people at A can't aim and just keep getting killed, then yea... but having mid not smoked isn't going to make that big of a difference...

Also, more that 90% of the time (easily over 90%) I don't get killed from someone at mid in a short rush. I'll be the first one there too... Knowing how to effectively rush also effects an outcome such as that... I could show some of you guys tips on how to do certain things pretty effectively and pull-off "easy" kills because of it. If you'd like to get some tips, make a list of what you're bad at first then PM me and give me the list. Then we'll work it out.

90% of statistics are made up numbers that have no real data to back them up.
 
just to add to something...in fact its pretty tactical as a CT to leave it unsmoked, because if the terrorists smoke it then you can be fairly sure they are either going to go short a or rush b and mid to b

and we're a little late to stop the topic from popping up, and we sure as hell won't stop others...so why not participate and give feedback
 
Usually, I smoke Double Doors for cover. Then I scout Short. You can see them, but they can't see you.


-McTravis
 
wrong, they can see you...especially if they have a scout too...but its a little harder since the background of you is the ground and not the sky
 
wrong, they can see you...especially if they have a scout too...but its a little harder since the background of you is the ground and not the sky



If you smoke double door, and head over to the Tree, and watch Short, they can't see you. Or, in my past two years playing CS:S, no one has seen me.


McTravis
 
I have never had any problems with smokes at the double doors.

I understand your frustrations but this is a legitamit strategy that stops the Ts from seeing how many people go B.

If you have a problem with this then maybe you should not go B.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top