- Joined
- Dec 20, 2008
- Messages
- 159
Hey there all! Many of you know me, I'm the crazy guy from what used to be DAM BUSTERS, wow, what a place that was
Anywho, Strand was the home of us dam busters, and I just wanted to point something out.
I used to be addicted to strand, and I must say I loved it (Obviously
)
I never used to go on other maps, and if I did, It would never be for long, I'd only go on there for a short time and then think "Wow.. I'm going back to strand", but latley, I have been going on Donner ALOT, and I get just the same fun from it.
My fun in games, comes from the team work inwhich we all feel. we all alway's help out in our own way, me with my very bad jokes and strange sense of humour, and other's with their "GET UP THE BEACH, COME ON SNIPERS!!!" (Lol).
The point i'm trying to make.. is that the longer you play a different map, the more you come to love it, Instead of "GET UP THE BEACH" I now hear "COVER OUR GUY'S ON THE TANK!!"
I love Day of defeat, and the only thing that makes it fun, is the teamwork and the was different maps make you feel.
Let's all carry on acting as one Squad and take dod:s to the limit's of awesomeness
Rock on lads
Anywho, Strand was the home of us dam busters, and I just wanted to point something out.I used to be addicted to strand, and I must say I loved it (Obviously
) I never used to go on other maps, and if I did, It would never be for long, I'd only go on there for a short time and then think "Wow.. I'm going back to strand", but latley, I have been going on Donner ALOT, and I get just the same fun from it.
My fun in games, comes from the team work inwhich we all feel. we all alway's help out in our own way, me with my very bad jokes and strange sense of humour, and other's with their "GET UP THE BEACH, COME ON SNIPERS!!!" (Lol).
The point i'm trying to make.. is that the longer you play a different map, the more you come to love it, Instead of "GET UP THE BEACH" I now hear "COVER OUR GUY'S ON THE TANK!!"
I love Day of defeat, and the only thing that makes it fun, is the teamwork and the was different maps make you feel.
Let's all carry on acting as one Squad and take dod:s to the limit's of awesomeness

Rock on lads






