Ghost town

noxx_

The Dude
Joined
Jun 23, 2009
Messages
1,014
Man ever sence school started back up for many EGO members the DOD:S vent channels have just become so lonely. If you guys are busy swing by vent come hang out and get known!
 
aww, you're right, I'll come by and we can talk about crocs and also your favorite shade of nail polish or flavor lip gloss
 
I think everyones avoiding me. No one is up at 4am PST anymore :( Now i only have redbudshankers to keep me company and he always tries to get me to take his fat sister out on a date.
 
Yea school has started back up for most places, so you wont see as many late night gamers as you did in the summer. It happens every year, around the holidays when everyone gets a week or so off you'll see that # spike back up. eGO is made up of a large chunk of Highschool and College students so its sort of inevitable.
 
I'll come bug you nerds sometime tonight :P

Edit:

I think everyones avoiding me. No one is up at 4am PST anymore Now i only have redbudshankers to keep me company and he always tries to get me to take his fat sister out on a date.

Haha, I don't know how I missed this! I guess thats Redbud for you :)
 
Last edited:
Evening shades

Man, I am glad I am back in school teaching. You guys are too much. Besides, chartreuse green looks better than watermelon.:glare:
 
blissful felicity is way too bright for me, I like a darker red, something like... back to the fuscia.. it's clever, and attractive.

I'm Way-Out Watermelon, which is odd because I hate watermelon.

its not about what u like rp; its about looking ur best. althoe while i have to disagree with u respectfully about back to the fuschia being better than blissful felicity, i can respect your opinion and reasoning behind it ;D
 
Noxx being a wittle bit ronery turned into a lip gloss thread? Fail. And yes, I got Vanilla Swirl if you must know...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top