Fried my Graphics card

Jimmeh

Famous
Joined
Dec 6, 2008
Messages
511
Well my graphics card just failed out, and I am using an old one that I took out of my parents computer. It's no where near good enough to run DoD:S so I will not be playing for a while. Until I can afford a new one, which isn't a priority at the moment, I will be out of commision. September is a really expensive month for me. I am just about to get my G2 drivers licence so I will start having to pay insurance which will take almost all of my money, along with the cost of hockey and football. All in all, I am broke and I won't be getting a new GPU until maybe sometime at christmas, unless I get really lucky.


Jimmeh
 
Sorry to hear this, man. You might consider something simple enough to run DOD:S, which should only run about 50 bucks. If that is not feasible, then we shall see you in December.
 
Yeah, the thing is my PSU is only 300watts, and the amount of Graphics cards that can run off that is very limited :( So I have to buy the PSU and GPU which isn't possible at the moment :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top