Dressed to KILL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

noxx_

The Dude
Joined
Jun 23, 2009
Messages
1,014
Just got it today!

SSPX0195.jpg
 
Other than the shirt, I love the fact that you're all hard core, as if you could go kill someone with your bare hands (While representing eGO that is!) yet in the background there are two very lovely pictures of fruit, and a nice cross.
 
If I get some money, and if the wife lets me spend it, and if the kids quit asking for stuff....then definately! I will get one as well. Anyone know someone hiring for part timers? Current job not paying enough....
 
If I get some money, and if the wife lets me spend it, and if the kids quit asking for stuff....then definately! I will get one as well. Anyone know someone hiring for part timers? Current job not paying enough....

what is your profession sir?
 
Love the shirt and cannot wait to get mine. And I would have never guessed noxx to be so hardcore, what with all the Jonas Brothers love he tosses about.
 
So that kitchen is where the egg-stuffed-in-a-hole-in-a-piece-of-bread thing is made? Impressive!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top