- Joined
- Jun 16, 2008
- Messages
- 2,158
So awhile ago, I wanted to play the game windowed, so I put r_fullscreen "0" at the end of the target line when I right clicked the icon -> properties, and put that at the end of the target line. I deleted the icon because I didn't need to do that anymore.
Now, I want to make it fullscreen again, and I tried making another shortcut to the game through steam, and putting r_fullscreen "1" at the end like I did, but it doesn't work.
How can I make it full again?
I can get it to run fullscreen on Single Player, but when I start MP it goes back to windowed.
Now, I want to make it fullscreen again, and I tried making another shortcut to the game through steam, and putting r_fullscreen "1" at the end like I did, but it doesn't work.
How can I make it full again?
I can get it to run fullscreen on Single Player, but when I start MP it goes back to windowed.
Last edited:









