You want the falcon? Well you must have this!

Great, now all I need is a giant automated paddle the slams down on my face every time I get killed by a headshot xD
 
falcon does work for CSS, unless you meant the jacket thing doesn't
 
What in the world? Why would I want to be hurt while playing a video game?
 
One more step to a full gaming suit. pretty impressive stuff, id never get one though...
 
okay.........
You can get it for $189.99
or $50 + COD 2
lol id get it.
 
Two things.

Falcon doesn't work with Call of Duty (any) at the moment.

And information quote: Get pounded with body slams, crushed with G-forces and blasted with bullet fire. That doesn't sound appealing.
 
Cool, and yes falcon works for CS:S, I've been using it ever since I heard C_town was using his. Lolol.
 
Ah yes well....I dont think that it will actually...*hurt* you per se but still it would be great to have. And CSS isnt listed as one of the compatible games for the suit which is a shame.

But still you get CoD2 out of the deal which is nice.
 
CSS works i use it all the time with the falcon and i dont really feel like im getting punched in the chest.
 
People are getting wayyyy too into the game now. The falcon appealed to most customers and was actually not drawing the line to ridiculous.
 
i could just see what would happen, a gaming kid with heart palpitations plays with this thing
 

Latest posts

Back
Top