tf2 trading system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, no, just no. This is the type of thing hackers use to get items. They probably have some way to get into your steam account and steal all your crap.
 
Server is in russia because the player who made it seems to be in russia.

I registered and the site is a credit to community.
 
I smell fish. Fishy fish.
 
Last edited:
Wow you guys are freaking out of a little social site that is setting up trades so we can trade hats when the trading system comes out. Trust me, lots of people on the steam forums have signed up. You make a account with DIFFERENT information then your steam account, so they can't get your info.

Completely safe, awesome site.
 
Aww, but if we delete it then my awesome Nancy Reagan "Just Say No" picture goes away too.
 
http://whois.domaintools.com/tf2hats.net



Obvious phishing attempt is obvious. Someone please lock or delete this thread. This is not something we need our younger members to be seeing. If you put your information into this website, I suggest changing your password right now.
It's not trying to be a "fake" of valve, it's just the theme of the site to make it look better, its just setting up trades..

The post is fine, nobody is going to get their account hacked, I made a account on there a week ago and im pretty sure I still have mine, along with a lot more people.
 
While this doesn't appear to be a phishing scam, it is a bit shady. It is certainly NOT an official valve site.

I personally won't be signing up, and I wouldn't blame anyone for being paranoid about it. However, I don't think it warrants further discussion.

If you sign up, don't give out any personal information, and you do so at your own risk :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top