Which hat should I use?

128897383162756445.jpg
I have voices in my head... but they speak in spanish, and I have no idea what they are saying.
~ Daniel Tosh
 
I would choose Engineers cap it stands out a bit more for a different look to the toon. Wish I had your luck with hats havent found one yet.... oo I got a feeling today is the day better login!
 
Honestly, I would say to go with the Mining Light because it's similar. Whenever I see a mining light, I do a double take because you think it's the original, but it has a friggin light on it! And then I get really jealous.
 
Train hat while playing on well!!

Actually, make a script to auto equip the other hat upon death. Therefore everyone sees that you have 2 hats and are constantly switching. This will take the envious looks up ten fold
 
Pshhhh hats.... Who needs 'em? Now beards, that's a whole 'nother story.
Beards are what all the cool kids are wearing nowadays.
 
Last edited:
imo the mining light looks pro and the cap doesn't fit the engineer at all. I mean it makes you look like a railroad conductor....
 
which ever one you found while actually playing :P

If you couldn't wear hats that were found while idling (yay for drunkenf00l), I'd have 8 useless hats.


You "I refuse to use a program that does this..." folks are just jealous. :)


@ OP: I'd go for the engineer's hat, not the mining light. I like the irony of the engi wearing a differen't engineer's hat.
 
*cough* auto switch hat script * cough*
i don't know if these exist but hats are meant to be bragging rights... about how lucky you are.
 
Back
Top