High speed internet

keep in mind when searching for internet providers... cheaper may not necessarily be the best choice. i.e. some broadband providers, comcast, timewarner, windstream use multiple hubs for certain locations that tend to slow down performance during peak hours depending on how many is attached to the hub
 
I am currently looking for a new internet provider. I am currently using Verizon broadband but I need to know if there is any other internet provider that is not expensive and is faster than 2 mb.
 
Last edited:
keep in mind when searching for internet providers... cheaper may not necessarily be the best choice. i.e. some broadband providers, comcast, timewarner, windstream use multiple hubs for certain locations that tend to slow down performance during peak hours depending on how many is attached to the hub

it is not a hub it is a NOD lol but yea
 
Back
Top