F FlintlockFreedom Rookie Joined Aug 12, 2009 Messages 34 Sep 1, 2009 #1 Are we going to get a KOTH channel in vent? I like to play and can never find a room to join lol
S shadohunter Thread Thumper Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 1,098 Sep 1, 2009 #3 there is a KOTH room, its right under valve maps.
F FlintlockFreedom Rookie Joined Aug 12, 2009 Messages 34 Sep 1, 2009 #4 *facepalm* I've been looking for it since they added koth and have somehow missed that every day lol
O Omniblast Poster Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 206 Sep 1, 2009 #5 Do we have any servers that are currently running KOTH? I couldn't find any last time I played.
LuxMortim EGO Addict Joined Jul 26, 2009 Messages 1,235 Sep 1, 2009 #6 No worries. They added it last night during the Q/A meeting. Omni, yeup: 174.37.160.63:27015
N Neurofo Forum Fiend Joined May 25, 2008 Messages 718 Sep 1, 2009 #7 Ugh, Lux beat me to it!!!! Omni - yes we do!
Z Zero711 EGO Zealot Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 1,561 Sep 1, 2009 #9 Wow, someone who wants to play TF2 in Vent that is A. not in a general room, and B. not in the GP channel. I wish you luck in getting people to join you (hint: demand that they do or you eat their soul(s)).
Wow, someone who wants to play TF2 in Vent that is A. not in a general room, and B. not in the GP channel. I wish you luck in getting people to join you (hint: demand that they do or you eat their soul(s)).