evga going crazy

Useless. We might use this in like...What, 15 years? Until then...No. Just no.
 
photochopped
lulz you wish.

It's great for building a folding farm. Everybody that says it's overkill... Well, you're right, for you it would be. But you're obviously not enthusiasts. There is no such thing as overkill.
 
I've already seen it. A couple of the guys over at the EVGA forums set some world records with it. I don't see the point though, the 300 series will be here soon and the high end cards should spank this one.
 
I've already seen it. A couple of the guys over at the EVGA forums set some world records with it. I don't see the point though, the 300 series will be here soon and the high end cards should spank this one.


EVGA will make a GeForce 300 card that supports quad Sli too of course...
 
hmmm wonder if you could run 4 games at once at the highest settings
 
Back
Top