evga going crazy

D: Where do I put my sound card? What good are these graphics without good sound quality?

You can pick up a great quality pci-e sound card, but probably would want a great sound system also if you are going to spend the money.
 
I don't even want to know how many fans I would need for this thing.....


Also, reading everyone who thought this was a video card made me facepalm.






I'm totally going to buy this mobo........
 
what a monster.. but, its pretty much wasting money unless you are some kind of Extreme Game/Movie creator, otherwise its pretty has a lot of slots going to waste.
 
what a monster.. but, its pretty much wasting money unless you are some kind of Extreme Game/Movie creator, otherwise its pretty has a lot of slots going to waste.

Nope, there is no software out there that can fully support all this power. The software is now the bottleneck...
 
I also like how they assume you have a USB mouse and don't bother to put a PS/2 port for it.
 
I also like how they assume you have a USB mouse and don't bother to put a PS/2 port for it.

This is mainly designed for gamers, ask yourself this question "Do I know a gaming keyboard or mouse with a PS/2 connection ?"

Ahem, folding.

I was talking about applications which you use... Not things that kinda like run in the bg...
 
I was talking about applications which you use... Not things that kinda like run in the bg...

People like me are tweaking our F@H applications so much, it's like playing a game. It's an addiction. :P
 
People like me are tweaking our F@H applications so much, it's like playing a game. It's an addiction. :P

In most cases I would say, you freaking addict. But F@H is a different case, you're helping the world really so, Keep on being addicted, addict !
 
In most cases I would say, you freaking addict. But F@H is a different case, you're helping the world really so, Keep on being addicted, addict !

Don't worry, Folders Unanonuymous(We like to take credit for our work) has meetings every Wednesday. However these meetings, are not to lose the addiction, but to satisfy the addiction!
 
Nope, there is no software out there that can fully support all this power. The software is now the bottleneck...

That's going to stay that way for a long time with Photoshop (their updates are mainly gimmicks that nobody cares about), but 3d programs are going to be using this to its fullest pretty quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if Blender was one of the first to use these cores, since other packages only update yearly, or even less depending on what product. (Constantly updated freeware ftw)
 
Back
Top