Warcraft III thread

Bloodcypher

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jun 23, 2009
Messages
602
since Warcraft III doesnt have a sub forum of its own ill use this thread.This thread we can ask questions or setup to play with each other.
 
A couple of my friends (IRL) and I play a lot. We pretty much play anything, TD, DOTA, ect.
 
I for one belive that warcraft 3 was the best RTS ever bar none. Its not even funny how much i used to play it.
 
I play on USWest and frequently have a gHost bot or two running for games like YouTD, Eeve! TD, Legion TD War, Wintermaul One, Power Towers, etc.
 
My friends and I play a lot of DOTA. We did play spellcraft for a while too.
 
i made a new map that might get popular and was wondering if anyone can host it.PM me if you can host plz XP
 
I am Kude in Warcraft 3, and I never play DOTA(am I the only one???). This is mainly because I don't know how.
 
If anyone is interested in playing..

If you see Myself, Sirus, Kaidon, Digfe, Jacob or Permafrost in a channel together, chances are we are playing DoTa. Just come down if you want to join us.
 
I am Kude in Warcraft 3, and I never play DOTA(am I the only one???). This is mainly because I don't know how.

I can't stand DotA :(. I can't believe that they're making a standalone DotA game, but hopefully it'll draw those people away from WC3.
 
Lol don't hate on DoTA. Although it is rather hostile if you're a new player, I think it's great fun. It's about the only reason nowadays that I even boot up FT.
 
Lol don't hate on DoTA. Although it is rather hostile if you're a new player, I think it's great fun. It's about the only reason nowadays that I even boot up FT.

DoTa is more fun for newbies when you're playing on LAN or with friends. The online scene is pretty harsh
 
man, seeing this post makes me want to play DOTA again, but i don't even think i can play any more its been like 2 years :s
 
Back
Top