DOD vs INS Scrim roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bane

Active Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
399
well its unoffical but we should probly see whos gona be in this thing so. what is it 16 players a team

so 16 slots and i guess we could have a couple games so i will post 2 games

Game 1

1. Bane
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.

Game 2

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.


just post here if you want in
 
i thought that since we played our last ins vs dods scrim on ins servers, it would only be fair to play 2 games on our servers.

I dont think we need a roster, but it would be nice. If we do have a roster, i so call a sniper slot.

-Blue
 
A time when and where would be good. I'm not sure how the roster thing is going to play out, but im in if I can. Altho I thought it was a first come basis :confused:
 
what?! I'm not already on both lists?! EDIT, EDIT. Support leads the way (err...)

What are the chances of getting SourceTV on the server so specs can enjoy the show? I know server resources are already taxed but if turnout is great enough is this possible?
 
This is unnecessary, we wont have any sign up list. Show up on the night of the scrim thats all you gotta do.

Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top