The DF's plot (satire / for lolz)

OSVG

EGO Zealot
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
1,527
Drunken f00ls plot
( http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=956070)

1. Create idler program to get people to RAGE
2. Valve Removes idler items but boosts drop rate.
3. F00l Rofl's all over the place because his plan to get the drop rate increased worked, and is now on a idle server ingame.

Your reaction: No wai drunken is too drunk to think of that.

Discuss.

Steam forums are making me laugh it is great :D and this reflects my attitude to the situation now
lawl-2.gif


I'm trying to get people to stop complaining with the update and chill.

In the long run this is of mutual benefit for both side of the idle spectrum
 
Lol thats great. As much as i dislike what Valve just did to me, i must say im very pleased that they raised the item drop rate.

And if Drunken F00l actually planned this, he is some kinda evil genius. I bow to his brilliance. :thumbup:
 
So they say they upped the drop rate right? Well then why don't I have any hats! I've been playing 24/7 since they said they were increasing it!!!!!! el oh el.
 
Okay, you listening?

Heh.

Aimbotters aim, wallhackers hack, idlers idle and brudda...

I kick people.

I'm da administrata'h

If you were from, where I was from, you'd be frikken banned.

WOOOOO.

Best post in that entire thread.
 
idling or not, this should do someway to reducing the frustration of having not already got a hat. (or is that the other way around?)
 
current top five evil geniuses

1. Joker
2. Jehuty
3. Bears (owls are just a waste of time but bears ...) +1 for anyone who understands this reference
4. Druken Fool
5. GlaDOS

(the person bumped off... Lex Luther)
 
Last edited:
Jehuty ranked above bears? Really? He has not even been featured on Threat Down.
 
Back
Top