- Joined
- Aug 2, 2009
- Messages
- 830
So the eGO servers are American and I'm in Australia and I've currently noticed that im on about 250+ ping when I play but the thing is that I dont lagg for me it laggs when you guys watch me. ( well I think so. ) and I was wondering if anyone could please help me out with this. and can no one please write " move over too USA for better ping " because I can just see that happing. Also another problem I've noticed that since I've been playing on eGO servers my MB's on my usage have been flying through the roofs and im almost capped but I had download a 3GB MMORPG but after that I've been watching it and in one day I had gone from 74% usage too 77% usage and I thought I done somthing wrong :cursing: so could someone please give me and short or long answer too this thanks 
e'teK

e'teK




