B Blood Forum Fiend Joined May 11, 2009 Messages 745 Sep 5, 2009 #21 There is no such thing as good trivia, and cryptex trivia is the biggest fail of them all.
R robdog Thread Thumper Joined May 2, 2009 Messages 1,008 Sep 5, 2009 #22 11010. lol sounds sweet ill try it
R robocop911 Poster Joined May 9, 2009 Messages 166 Sep 7, 2009 #23 i miss the old days of grammar trivia where the answer had to be grammatically correct...
The IRS EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Feb 14, 2008 Messages 1,334 Sep 7, 2009 #25 The best question ever is. "What does the I.R.S. stand for?" No-one knows.
Z Zoomer Thread Junky =(e)= Joined Feb 18, 2008 Messages 916 Sep 7, 2009 #26 Well it doesn't matter, cuz I am the trivia master as you all can tell already.... So bring it on, I'll be ready for any question! and the I.R.S = I R Smelly, DUHHHH lol jk that's why he picked that name
Well it doesn't matter, cuz I am the trivia master as you all can tell already.... So bring it on, I'll be ready for any question! and the I.R.S = I R Smelly, DUHHHH lol jk that's why he picked that name
The IRS EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Feb 14, 2008 Messages 1,334 Sep 8, 2009 #28 Zoomer said: Well it doesn't matter, cuz I am the trivia master as you all can tell already.... So bring it on, I'll be ready for any question! and the I.R.S = I R Smelly, DUHHHH lol jk that's why he picked that name Click to expand... Mental Buga alreaedy made that joke ages ago. :O
Zoomer said: Well it doesn't matter, cuz I am the trivia master as you all can tell already.... So bring it on, I'll be ready for any question! and the I.R.S = I R Smelly, DUHHHH lol jk that's why he picked that name Click to expand... Mental Buga alreaedy made that joke ages ago. :O
C ColeSlawesome Poster Joined May 12, 2009 Messages 116 Sep 8, 2009 #29 "Fun Trivia" is an oxymoron. Aside from Cryptex trivia. We ALLLLL love Cryptex trivia.