Mindless Self Indulgence
- Writer [CLOSED]
- Graphic Artist [OPEN]
- Video Editor [OPEN]
- Interviewer [OPEN]
- Social Media [OPEN] (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Only)
- Stream Team [OPEN]
- TikTok [OPEN]
- Must be at least an =(e)= or higher.
- Must have some experience in the position you are applying for.
- Must be active on Discord.
- Must remain with an 'Active' status on the forums.
- Provide notice of inactivity if you are going to be on an LOA.
Media Teams Mission:
"To creatively produce content for community use or community advertisement through news, artwork, videos, or social media content, as well as aiding individuals in building specific skills and their teamwork capabilities."
- Writers can expect primarily to assist in articles specifically produced by Media Team and requested news from Leadership. Writers can provide feedback to one another to further improve their overall writing abilities.
- Graphic Artists
- Creates images primarily for the Breaking News forum. This department is focused on providing feedback to one another in hopes that each artist grows within their individual skills.
- Video Editors
- Consists of editing raw footage into an enjoyable video for our community to watch on our YouTube channel this consists of podcasts, montages, funny moments, etc.
- Providing commentary while interviewing members of the community for different articles or videos. Interviews may be written or audio recorded depending on the project, interviewers are expected to be able to handle both formats.
- Social Media
- Responsible for managing and creating content for our Facebook, and Instagram accounts. Creates engaging content to expand our brand.
- Stream Team
- Work with Media Team to help promote your stream, while also promoting the community! Check out our current list of streamers here.
- Help gather, edit, and produce footage for our TikTok. TikTok Team consists of editors, and clip collectors. Help us promote eGO on this popular platform!
How to Apply:
Please fill out the Media Team Application Form and choose the department you are applying for (e.g. Writer, Video Editor etc.) Fill out another form if you are applying for more than one position. Refer to what departments are open and closed before applying. Finally, be patient while waiting for a response from a Media Manager. Thanks!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact a member of the Media Leadership and they will be glad to help you any way they can.